|Position||:||Sr. Manager or Manager|
|Job Location||:||Halol works|
|Experience||:||7 to 15 Years|
|No of Vacancies||:||1|
- Liaising with sales department for executing open orders as well as upcoming opportunities
- Coordinate with customers – plant visit, inspection, development activities
- To plan the schedule of work to be done after reviewing customer orders and raw material available to ensure on-time delivery of quality products
- Regular reporting – daily, weekly, monthly of various plant related activities
- Coordination with all HOD’s and departments - design, production, quality and dispatch
- Distribution and allocation of work at the shop, based on the availability of material
- Ensure all require raw material available as per production planning.
- Ensure manufacturing, inspection and testing of components/sub-assembly
- Ensuring manufacturing of products as per the Production plan & Quality system
- Confirming quality standards of all manufacturing activities
- To ensure the product has gone through all stages stated in the process flowchart and work instruction.
- Ensure the use of calibrated equipment on the shop floor.
- Creating a positive work atmosphere.
- Promotion of quality consciousness among the employees.
- To make sure that the company policies are followed during all the procedures
- Identify and cater training needs of employees
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Planning and implementation of preventive maintenance of plants and equipment
- Attending the breakdown of machines and equipment
- Maintain a master list of tool, jig fixture, machinery, etc.
- Ensure highest quality standards at all stages in the manufacturing
- Ensure Safety precautions and Housekeeping at working areas
- Ensure compliance with all ROHS norms in all departments – press shop, fabrication, paint shop, assembly
- Ensure all production activity track and registered in ERP system at each stage.
- To take decision related to production activities of sub assembly and product manufacturing
- Final decision on improved or right processes for product improvement
- Release purchase indent / job order for maintenance spares / service
- Release preventive maintenance schedule
- Authorization to approve systems and procedures related to Quality Management System
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Good knowledge of ERP
- Team spirit and Leadership skill
- Good presentation skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards